Here's how you can become a member.
We encourage those who call MBC their home, to jump in and engage in church membership. Can you believe that our official membership has grown from 45 to 85 people in just 8 months? The church is growing here in Milton. The question is will you be a part?
There are still a number of people that are interested in becoming a member, and we would like to make that happen before the Summer hits!
Our hope is that everyone who would like to become a member would be able to commit to following process.
1) Fill out an application and submit it!
- I have attached an application for you to peruse. I have also attached our By-Laws for you to look as well. Please complete the application entirely and either submit at the church office or scan and send to [email protected]
2) Attend Discover MBC on April 28th
We believe it is very important for you to have a proper understanding of what type of family you are committing to. Thus we ask everyone to take in Discover MBC. It is a class that is happening following the Sunday service that will give you a more in-depth look at who we are and why we do the things that we do. Lunch and childcare will be provided.
Please RSVP soon if you are able to attend!
Note: If you have already completed this class then there is no need to do it again.
3) Meet with an elder or staff
- This is done after your application has been submitted. It is a fantastic opportunity to ask some questions you might have, and allow us to learn a little more about your story as well.
4) Attend prayer meeting where members are voted in.
- At this prayer meeting, current members vote to accept new members into membership. You can read more about it in our By-Laws. It’s important that you are there!
Are you interested in becoming a member? Please consider downloading the application, or picking one up on Sunday and begin your process today.
If this process does not line up with your schedule, please look forward to this Fall when we will be welcoming in new members once again!